The human body is the most advanced machine in the known universe and yet it comes with no manual and no warranty of any kind, express or implied. To compound the problem, weight room tradition and pop culture offer a nearly endless supply of ill-advised exercises.
Thankfully, the the tools for basic body maintenance are simple, whether you have access to state-of-the-art equipment or nothing but your own body weight for resistance. An American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer with over a decade’s experience, I take pride in designing programs that are safe, effective, and fun.
The key to lifelong fitness is a little bit of knowledge and a lot of self-agency. Whether your goal is to gain a competitive edge, improve your overall well-being, or just to be better able to enjoy activities of daily living, my passion is to help you become your own trainer for life, one step at a time.
- Goals: Weight loss, hypertrophy (muscle gain), functional strength, flexibility, agility, balance, healthy posture
- Modalities: Suspension Training (TRX) / bodyweight exercise, free weights, machines, cycling, running
- Specialties: One- and two-person training, corporate fitness programs, men, women, youth, seniors
• PEAC • 1440 Lower Ferry Rd, Ewing, New Jersey 08618
• Rider University Schimek Family Fitness Center • 2083 Lawrenceville Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
• Stephens Fitness Center • 103 Dillon Gym, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544