The human body is the most advanced machine in the known universe and yet it comes with no manual and no warranty of any kind, express or implied. To compound the problem, weight room tradition and pop culture offer a nearly endless supply of ill-advised exercises.
Thankfully, the the tools for basic body maintenance are simple, whether you have access to state-of-the-art equipment or nothing but your own body weight for resistance. An American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer with over a decade’s experience, I take pride in designing programs that are safe, effective, and fun.
The key to lifelong fitness is a little bit of knowledge and a strong sense of self-agency. I help my clients become their own trainer in order to gain a competitive edge, improve overall well-being, or just better enjoy activities of daily life.
- Services Offered:
- One- and two-person training for men, women, youth, and seniors
- Corporate fitness programs
- Mentoring for new and experienced personal trainers at student rates
- Goals: Weight loss, hypertrophy (muscle gain), functional strength, flexibility, agility, balance, cardiorespiratory and muscular endurance, and healthy posture
- Modalities: Suspension Training (TRX) / bodyweight exercise, free weights, machines, cycling, running
•█══█• PEAC • 1440 Lower Ferry Rd, Ewing, New Jersey 08618
•█══█• Rider University Fitness Center • 2083 Lawrenceville Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
•█══█• Stephens Fitness Center • 103 Dillon Gym, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544