Body Leverage Training can be done without equipment but there are tools that make it easy to modify exercises to suit any fitness level. Example exercises can be seen here if you’re unfamiliar.
The best gadget? The one you use, naturally! I couldn’t find a one with all the features I wanted, so I put together the Strength Training Rig using off-the-shelf parts. It consists of a set of Perfect Handles (intended for use in pull-ups and band exercises) and two Rollercam Loop Ends, all of which can be assembled in about five minutes. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
• Loop over any sturdy horizontal beam (6-9 ft, or even higher with an extender)
• Alternatively, affix to a door using the included anchor
• Move handles apart for advanced exercises (e.g. dips, pull-ups, muscle-ups, inversions)
• Slim but strong components–cam/webbing break strength of 1100+ pounds
• Cams with rollers improve ease of use
• They also greatly reduce wear on the webbing, a problem for TRX style cam buckles
• Handles that can come completely off the straps for fast setup and take down
• No extra bulk or parts: slide handles to use integrated slings for foot-suspended exercises
Wondering about other possibilities? There are hundreds out there but here are three I like: